This option allows you to modify your Community website header and footer via our WYSIWYG HTML Editor. The header typically consists of a logo or some information about the company, site and/or page that is normally visible across the site. The footer can be used to display information such as copyrights, FAQs, and support emails across the site.
1.1: Standard Header
- Fully editable header that can include custom HTML. These will only appear on the desktop version of the community.
1.2: Compact Header
- A header built from a single image -- typically your community's logo -- that will be displayed on all devices. Further CSS customization may be desired to optimized placement and appearance.
2.1: Standard Footer
- Fully editable footer that can include custom HTML. These will only appear on the desktop version of the community.
2.2: Basic Footer
The basic footer module provides a simple footer that allows display a copyright notice and up to five links.
Each tab contains localized values for each language in use in the panel and community.
- Copyright notice
Your company's copyright notice for the content in this community.
2.2.1: Link 1 through 5
- Internal - Internal links will link to other pages within the community.
- External - External links will link to sites outside of the community.
- Internal - When the link is internal, a drop down of pages within the community will be displayed.
- External - When the link is external, a text box will be displayed allowing the you to enter any valid URL.
- Link Text
- Text that is displayed as a link.
- Module name, for internal use only.
- Module description, for internal use only.