Text Highlighter Exercise
- Create a new survey.
- Create a new Extra Text question that contains the question displayed for your Text Highlighter exercise. No page break is needed on this question.
- Create one 'Number' question type for each phrase you want to include in this exercise. The question text for each of these number questions should be each individual phrase. No page breaks should be placed except for on the very last number question of the exercise, if desired.
- After creating your phrase/number questions, select the first number question's checkbox and the last number question's checkbox. Then select Custom HTML Range on the left menu in the Survey Editor.
- Once in the custom html range editor, click on the 'HTML' icon in the editor toolbar. Then copy the script below and paste its entirety at the beginning of the HTML editor window.
- Click 'Update', then click 'Save.'
- Your Text Highlighter exercise is complete!