The Project Statistics page contains statistic calculations for all successfully delivered campaign emails. Bounced and deferred invitations, as well as those with an unknown delivery status, are not considered in calculations. As a result, calculations for the project response rate are dynamic and can change at any time, even after a survey is closed.
The Project Statistics page combines stats from all campaigns.
Statistics for individual campaigns can be generated within the Campaign Manager.
The data for each statistic is displayed within a separate table that includes the stat name, a pie chart illustrating the various stat segments, and links to download the data for each segment. Charts and chart legends display both a count of each segment and its percentage of the whole.
Tip: You can use your mouse to scroll over any segment within the chart to view its legend details.
The following statistics are available on the Project Statistics page:
- Email Delivery Statistics: Delivery status for all campaign emails.
- Email Open Rate: Open status for all campaign emails.
- Response Rate: Response rate for all campaign emails, determined by whether recipients responded (i.e., clicked the project link).
- Outcome by Status: Project status for all project responders.
- Reward Point Spending by Status: Total number of rewards issued to project responders who have completed the project.
- Optouts: Total number of recipients who have opted out of future campaign emails.
- Not opted out
- Reminder optout
- Opted out