The Campaign Manager lets you view and modify all existing campaigns. To view the Campaign Manager for your project, first click “Invitations” in the main project menu, then select "Campaign manager". Available campaigns are separated onto individual tabs. General information and statistics for the entire campaign are available at the top of the screen.
1: Viewing the Campaign Manager
The following tools and information are available in the Campaign Manager.
1. General Information: General information about the campaign, including its start date and time, scheduler, and expected results.
2. Invitations: Counts and percentages for all campaign invitations, separated by email status.
3. By status: Counts and percentages for all campaign responders, separated by project status.
4. Menu View: The current menu view. By default, the menu appears in “General view”. Click the arrow next to the drop-down to select another view.
- General view: The default presentation. Invitations and reminders are listed in order from when they were scheduled.
- Timeline view: Lists all invitations and reminders ordered by schedule date. Green colored rows indicate elements that are next on the list to be sent out.
- Calendar view (month): View all scheduled invitations and reminders in a calendar view by month. Clicking an invitation will present a context-menu for modifying the invite or schedule reminders. The date and time of a scheduled invite may be changed by clicking and dragging it to another day.
- Calendar view (week): View all scheduled invitations and reminders in a calendar view by week. Clicking an invitation will present a context-menu for modifying the invitation or schedule reminders. The date and time of a scheduled invitation may be changed by clicking and dragging it to another time slot.
5. Tools: Campaign tools and additional menus. Click the arrow next to the drop-down to select from the following:
- Edit properties: Change the campaign name, description, and reward and stat targets, as well as its panelist participation settings.
- Reschedule: Reschedule the campaign’s start and end times.
- View links: View a list of all invitations already sent for the campaign. The list includes panelists’ names, identifiers, email addresses, phone numbers, invitation statuses, and project completion times, as well as their individual invitation links.
- View statistics: View your campaign statistics. The data for each statistic is displayed within a separate table that includes the stat name, a pie chart illustrating the various stat segments, and links to download the data for each segment.
- Update statuses: Upload a new sample file to update panelist records.
- Edit landing pages: Edit your project’s exit pages or replace them with those from other communities.
- URL parameters: Add new URL parameters or specify new values for existing parameters.
6. Invitation: Clicking the top row of a listed invitation will present a pop-up context menu with the following additional options:
- Add sample to this campaign: Add additional sample to the campaign using sample saved within the Sample Manager. Only available if there are available samples not already being used with the campaign.
- Reschedule launch/end date: Set new start and end times for the invitation. Not available if either date has already been passed.
- Open / close samples: Open or close multiple samples at once.
- Preview email invitation: View the invitation in a pop-up window in your browser.
- Edit email invitation: Edit the invitation details, such as sender email and sender name as well as the invitation text. Only available if the invite has not yet been sent out.
- Send test email invitation: Send a test copy of the invitation to your email address.
- Edit survey description: Modify the campaign name and description.
7. Sample: Clicking the sample name will present a pop-up context menu where you can schedule reminders.
- Using existing template: Schedule a reminder by first selecting from the available Invitation Templates.
- Using existing reminder: Schedule a reminder based on an existing reminder that has already been scheduled for this campaign. The invitation text used will be the same as the initial reminder.
- Using the invitation: Schedule a reminder using the same invitation template used in the initial invite (you may still customize the invitation text as needed).
- By copying existing reminder: Schedule a reminder based on an existing reminder that has already been scheduled for this campaign (you may still customize the invitation text as needed).
- Remove sample: Only available if more than one sample is currently being used for the campaign and if the invite has not yet been sent out.
- Change automated invitation settings: Only available for automated campaigns.
- Close sample: Close the sample.
Note: Reminders cannot be sent within 24 hours of the initial invitation.