Kinesis allows you to change your system language, profile information, and other preferences at any time via your user profile. This document explains how to view and edit your user profile.
Accessing Your Profile Options
To access your user profile, log into your Kinesis account and click the account management icon at the top right of the screen. Then select “My Account”.
Viewing and Editing Your Profile
Options available in the “My Account” window are split across two tabs. The following sections outline the options available within each tab.
User account details
The account details tab allows you to configure your basic account details.
- Username: Your login username.
- Email address: Your email address.
- First Name: Your first name.
- Last name: Your last name.
- Time zone: Your current time zone.
- Date/time format: The format in which dates and times are displayed within your account.
- Role: Your user role.
- Change password: Your account password. Check the box to reconfigure your account password behavior.
- Password - Your assigned password. Passwords must not be based on a dictionary word.
- Password confirm - The confirmation of your user password. Must match password.
Once you are satisfied with any changes, click "Update Account" to apply them and close the profile window. You may also click “Cancel” to abandon your changes and close the profile window.
The account preferences tab offers access to all the stored preferences for your account.
If desired, you can remove one or more preferences by checking the box next to each and clicking “Clear selected preferences”. You may also click “Cancel” to abandon your changes and close the profile window.